Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Additcting Game Alert: Double Wires

Double Wires at Rubytooth Games

The floppy stick man returns to the flash game world, but this time with a mission. Get as far as you can before you die. It's basically like SpiderMan, but with better acting and stunts. Use your mouse to send one of, or both of his wires to latch onto safety, and do so as far as you can. You will get very good at the layout eventually, and soon find some short cuts and learn evasive maneuvers. And if you're anything like me, it will kill 3-4 hours a day at work. Good Luck - Post your best scores in comments. I know two people who have soared past 600 Yards.

7 Comments:

At 3:20 p.m., Blogger Harris said...

55.53...my PB after about 8 games...fack...600 yards...that is kooky talk!

 
At 1:44 p.m., Blogger Greg said...

Yeah 55.53 is still bush league. You'll hit 2-3 hunnie in no time.

 
At 3:03 p.m., Blogger Greg said...

OH PS:

Myself, BRock and Baldy all are close to 200 Yards, before our 10th button click. I currently can get to almost 300 on about my 5th wire connection.

 
At 11:14 p.m., Blogger Brian said...

3 records of note thus far:

Shortest yardage: 1.00yds by G. Cory
Longest launch: 428yds by R. Baldwin
Highest Total: 687yds by B. Bahlieda

You suck Harris!

 
At 4:23 p.m., Blogger Greg said...

Shiza, just put up 650.38 and died in an easy spot. Lucky Brian, almost had the high and the low.

 
At 2:16 p.m., Blogger Greg said...

Well, 674.87 and another easy spot. FACK! I'll get you yet my pretty.

 
At 10:54 a.m., Blogger Greg said...

1,029.41 Yards. That my friends is how you play double wires.

Man I wonder what the all time record is...Someone call Guiness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home