Thursday, November 30, 2006

Oops, I did It Again; No Underwear

I was thinking about another classic big post ready to go on on this topic, but really I don't care enough. If this were 2001, you would be reading for days, multiple articles, looking at various close-ups, side views, and video clips; but it's not. Things have changed drastically, both from a 'Me', and a 'Her' standpoint. I feel as though we've grown apart the past few years, nobody's fault really, just bound to happen. And even though I hold no morals on my posts on this site, I will not subject you to any direct material NSFW (not safe for work for you computer newbies). I will however link you directly to various NSFW pictures and clips, that you are then responsible for, and this is one of those times.

So like Niagara Falls, Gone with the Wind, and The Paris Hilton Sex tape, this is one of those things you should see at least once in your life. If for nothing else, to see what all the fuss is about.

EDIT - My Last Link was Censored. Click the picture = Remove the Star
Link To The Goods
Option 2
Option 3

4 Comments:

At 5:24 p.m., Blogger Rob said...

Dude, those are lame...

THESE are much better:
http://thesuperficial.com/image.php?path=/2006/11/28/britney-spears-upskirt-vagina-06.jpg

http://thesuperficial.com/image.php?path=/2006/11/28/britney-spears-upskirt-vagina-02.jpg

 
At 10:28 p.m., Blogger Greg said...

HAHAHA as if! Dude those ARE lame. They've changed them since I posted. They were 300MG pictures, that were, well less lame then even the ones you posted.

Great, now you have to click my other links. Thats if we're still even interested at this point. Thanks for the heads up on being censored though, and assisting with the "links".

 
At 9:09 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

As promised, it's Monday and I'm checking out your blog so I can see Britney's snatch.

Damn, that's exactly why I stopped wearing mini skirts!!

But seriously, who gets out of a car like that wearing something that short??? Someone needs attention!!

 
At 9:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

As promised, it's Monday and I'm checking out your blog so I can see Britney's snatch.

Damn, that's exactly why I stopped wearing mini skirts!!

But seriously, who gets out of a car like that wearing something that short??? Someone needs attention!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home