Friday, December 01, 2006

B-Rock Wins! Sort of...

Well Brian sure gave a good effort. He sent me this screen cap from earlier today (edited to remove his solution) saying he's just as smart as me and was also crowned a "WINNER". Turns out he may in fact be a little smarter. You see, he pulled a fast one on me. If you would like to see what I mean, open up this picture then zoom in to clear up the picture. There's a dead giveaway that proves "something". I'm just not sure what... Look closely now.


1 Comments:

At 6:11 p.m., Blogger Greg said...

Okay, in case you wondered what the hell, if you look close at the other Internet Explorer window open on the bottom of the screen, you'll see that he searched and found on the net the solution to the puzzle. In other words he cheated - almost got away with it too. Clever Bastard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home