Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Random Movie Quote

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...
And I'm all out of bubblegum!"

- Roddy Piper as Nada in "They Live" (1988).


I just had someone quote me this apparently famous movie line and let me tell you I'm very regretful I'm just hearing it now for the first time. So to pass along the favour and this gem enjoy the following clip:



And no, this has nothing to do with the last post.

EDIT - Mr. H pointed out to me that this line is somewhat more familiar than originally thought. It seems Richard Linklater was a Roddy Piper fan, in his slightly more famous 1993 "Dazed and Confused" it would appear he makes tough guy Clint utter a very similar line that reads:

CLINT: I only came here to do two things,
kick some ass and drink some beer.
[glances over his shoulder]
Looks like we're almost outta beer.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home