Monday, April 09, 2007

Back To Back Champion


IT
IS
OVER!


My squad simply did what it needed to do in the playoffs, win. With a Final Score of 22-17, my closest battle yet, my five femme fatales took home the title. Petra and Keira join me as Back to Back champions, and what turned out to be by the critics my most controversial pick, Scarlett Johansson, wins for the first time. For the second straight year, and what I think is a major key to victory, I've also drafted the "Rookie of The Year" in (Last Year: Alessandra Ambrosio). One of the founders of Pigskin Addiction, The "Head Hog" also crowned Alina the winner of the inaugural "Golden Spanky" Award. Which pretty much needs no further explanation.

All that time wasted at work, all that time spent "researching" is all worth it. It's probably the same feeling Olympic Athletes get when they win the gold - or atleast I assume so. Now for my prize - the Back To Back bragging Rights will continue on forever, but as punishment, the 15 Losers of this tourney now have to wear this badge of honor:



It was fun, hope you enjoyed the ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home