Sunday, April 01, 2007

Elite Eight

Scarlett, Petra, Alina, Eva (drafted solely based on incredible 4th round value) & Keira formed quite the team in round 1, the round of 16. I sailed through the round with a convincing 27-11 winning score. I now find myself in the Conference Semi's, where after 1 day of voting, against what I see as my toughest competition in the entire Conference, dominating this match-up as well: Currently leading 15-3.

My Current Opponent:
Adriana Lima, Ali Landry, Katherine Heigl, Alyssa Milano & Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Barring a meltdown, looks like 1 year after winning the tournament, I find myself back in the final 4.

1 Comments:

At 3:50 p.m., Blogger Harris said...

Well dood, since JLH was so nice to me when I met her AND since well...Alyssa....I am sorry to say you sir should have a date in the bronze metal game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home