Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My Name Is:

NAME ME... GIVE ME A NAME...YOU MUST GIVE ME A NAME... HURRRY!!! ... "MOON CHILD"!!!

If you don't get that reference, please stop visiting my blog for let's say... 3 weeks.

Anyway, as for the name of the new puppy, your suggestions were appreciated, some were seriously considered. Spanky not so much.

A wise lady once said that the name will come to you once you see the personality. And in this case that couldn't be more true. This dog, so far anyway, is the Anti-Fez. Now a lot of that can be chalked up to him being a little bastard puppy who's just getting use to life as a family pet, and I'm sure Fez was a handful too, but we just forgot how much terror a young dog can create. So I kept looking for little bastard names :) I was looking up names for demons, devils, and even villains were on my list of wishful names (There are a lot of uncool Villain names out there, although I was partial to Gargamel). But I didn't really find any I liked or that suited. From the suggestions I liked the name Gizmo, every person should have one pet named Gizmo once in their lives. And it kinda suited the whole tick this dog off and he turns into an evil Gremlin mentality I was going for, but the name itself should be reserved for well behaved good animals... not this one. So I traced back the breed of Gizmo, did you know Gizmo is a Mogwai? But the name Mogwai is well, worse than Gargamel. So, one last look for "Devil" and my search was over.


Tasmanian Devil - A.K.A. - "TAZ"

1 Comments:

At 12:34 p.m., Blogger Jennifer said...

"Taz" is a great name - I loved the tasmanian devil when I was a kid, even had a couple t-shirts...???

Was I that wise woman?!!! I recall saying that to you Saturday night! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home