Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My Piece of Shit...

This Is My Computer:



It's a Toshiba Satellite A70 Laptop and it's a piece of shit. Even though it's a piece of shit it tends to do the job. Actually other than the little inconveniences you forget you've got accustomed to it pretty much does everything I want it to. But it's still a piece of shit.

- Battery Life when not plugged in...Less than 20 minutes.

- Time it takes to get the battery to work when plugging it in and fiddling with the cord... up to 5 minutes.

- Random overheats and untimely shutdowns - 4-5 time a week.

- Sparks and smoke and nearly burning my house down - Twice in 24 hours.

This COULD have been my computer if I was not home



This COULD have been my house if I was not home



So, my piece of shit Toshiba Satellite A70 is in "the shop". I'm trying to figure out if there is more wrong with my computer than just needing a new battery, cause why waste $199.99 for a new battery just to burn my house down? Hell I can do that for a lot cheaper than that. Side note: 199.99 for a battery also seems quite excessive...pieces of shit.

My piece of shit Toshiba Satellite A70 also came with a piece of shit warrantee, or atleast Toshiba wishes not to replace their piece of shit arsonist machine free of charge. So the service call is another $80...shit, - but this way I may get to say stick the new piece of shit battery up your shit piecer and put the $199.99 towards a new computer if there is more wrong. And as you can imagine, it will not be a piece of shit Toshiba.

Anyway, so that's that story. I know I know, it was a piece of shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home