Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Career For Sale: Update

So after completing the 3 hour exam in less than an hour, and then fine tooth combing the sum biotch for the next half hour, I couldn't sit around any longer. Filled in all the circles, zipped up my exam into the little plastic baggie they gave us and I was off. But not before giving the entire class that was still franticly writing the exam a solid crook eye.

I tried going through the exam and find the necessary questions it would take for me to fail (You are required to get a 75% or better to pass) and I couldn't do it. Turns out that was another thing I was right about that day. I believe the expression is Flying Colours... 94%.

Yay 4 Me.

1 Comments:

At 11:12 p.m., Blogger Sara said...

wow - you are so smart. good job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home