Wednesday, May 16, 2007

For Posts Sakes

I don't really have anything to say but figured what the hell. Lets see what comes out.

Baseball was canceled last night - our first Men's league game. I was standing at the window in full baseball attire watching the lightning and hail thinking "it's still good"... I was wrong. The only saving grace to my desire to play ball is I have a mixed league game tonight. 2 Days a week now, sweet. The weather is still shit, but I'm much more optimistic than last night. Go Rounders! I get to show off my brand spanking new batting gloves tonight.

I'm getting pretty excited for the Summer, in no particular order

BBQs
Fishing
Golf
Patio lounging
Visiting Our Cottage
August Cottage weekend
Football Drafts
FSA #5
First house!

Going to be good. The last few things take place in August, and although looking forward to the new house is a huge highlight, I can wait. The summer goes by fast enough without wishing it by. Going to be fun.

6 Comments:

At 1:56 p.m., Blogger Jennifer said...

YAY for the Annual Cottage Party...if that's the one referenced on the list!

 
At 9:47 p.m., Blogger Deb said...

Too bad baseball game number 2 of the week was cancelled too :( (I was looking forward to it)

 
At 9:07 a.m., Blogger Greg said...

Dammit! Yeah Deb it does suck, but the good news is same amount of games in a shorter span, so it should be okay.

Although today is gorgeous out...

 
At 6:54 p.m., Blogger Harris said...

I couldn't help but notice that there were no Vancouver plans in your summer...this both saddens and angers me, don't make me come there and beat a trip out of you. BTW...play Wii sports training on the weekend...such good fun.

 
At 7:41 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone is slacking in the blogging dept. Whats going on? No thoughts in cyberspace this week.

 
At 7:53 p.m., Blogger Sara said...

yeah - I agree with anonymous - for posts sakes, post something already... people may start crossing YOU off their blog lists...
;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home