Thursday, May 24, 2007

Morbid Analogy: Lost Finale

WOW. After 'mediocre at best' season finale's of other hit shows this year, last nights "LOST" renewed all faith in the Television version of the block buster with it's supercalafragileisticexpialadocious finale last night. (And yes, that's how you use it in a sentence).

LOST is a lot like the abusive boyfriend you can't get away from. LOST has both physically and mentally abused me this year, actually every year of our relationship. But this year was worse, in fact that I almost added it to the PVR's record and watch later schedule. Friends keep telling me to get away from LOST, and a lot actually despise LOST. I've almost got away once or twice... but every now and then LOST does something wonderful, and totally reminds me why I love him it. And last nights show was the leave work early, flowers, candy, go on a romantic date, great sex and cuddling, proposal (I said yes) night I've been longing for.

My head is still spinning from such a wonderful evening. I hope you enjoyed it as well.

1 Comments:

At 1:16 p.m., Blogger Harris said...

Amen. Such a good episode...despite Desmund STILL being alive...kill that fucko already!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home