Friday, June 08, 2007

For Posts Sakes:

Happy Friday everyone... or I should say Saturday. Yesterday, Thursday, had a real Friday feel to it, so upon acting in full Friday happy mood, I'm now stuck here on a Saturday - Friday. Perhaps that means Monday will feel like Tuesday, and if that's the case I may jump out my office window. Which I've finally started appreciating, 2 of my 4 walls in my spacious office are windows... however they don't open! How sweet would that be, not so I can jump, but so I can enjoy the early summer breeze. Bah well - I'm pretty sure I will avoid the majority of responsibilities today and surf the net. After all work is what Tuesdays are for.

I've mentioned my "football site" before on this blog. An online community of people like me - basically a big chat room of the same people I've known for 5 years. Fun stuff. Anyway, we've started a forum that's helping consume a lot of my day. We're posting pictures of common items, that when pieced together spell out a famous person's name:

For instance:




Easy - Mickey Mantle


Here's two more for you to try on this lovely Saturday:

EASY:






And one of my contributions: MEDIUM/HARD








Speaking of games, I'm finding myself playing a game perhaps I shouldn't, but am proud of myself I'm awfully good at. It's known to some as "Guess The Drivers Age/Race/Sex". It's not the most politically correct game I've ever played...although perhaps surprising not the worst. Basically, depending on how the automobile acts around you, you guess the age/race/sex of the driver before you get a chance to see them. It's fun, and like I said I'm getting very good at it. For instance, when you see a pick-up truck go from the fast lane to the exit ramp in one foul swoop without signally it's a young white male - bonus points for seeing the red around their neck. If you approach someone in the fast lane going roughly 40KMs faster then them, and they have ZERO idea you're there, or would be shocked if you told them they have various mirrors to check and perhaps avoid these situations, you're probably looking at someone middle aged, of Asian/Mid Eastern decent, and Man or Woman is optional, but I mostly go with woman. I'm floating around 80% accuracy, which considering, puts me as one of the candidates to represent Canada in 2010.

First cottage weekend of the year this Sat-Sun. But similar to last year I think it will be the first of many - here's hoping. Bass Season doesn't open til the last Saturday in June, so I know what my Canada Day long weekend plans consist of, but that means this weekend will be quiet. We have some good friends coming with us, even my deadbeat workaholic Brother is coming, and who's better with a few drinks than that Jabroni. All in All a good weekend to look forward to, which again makes TODAY suck. I suppose showing up at 9:30, getting some coffee, saying some hello's and writing this post until 10:30 helps. I wonder what I can go make for Lunch now.

Later fuckers, have a good weekend.

G.

2 Comments:

At 1:29 a.m., Blogger Rob said...

OK, you need to post answers to these soon...

 
At 10:39 a.m., Blogger Greg said...

For those who still actually care, you've actually with only a little help got both of em. So cudos.

Answer 1:

Jim Morrison

Answer 2:

Elisha Cuthbert

 

Post a Comment

<< Home