Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I'd be funnier if I did...

$5.26 cents change from my Walmart purchase today. The $5 bill goes back into my wallet. The penny goes into my "throw at cars I'm mad at pile" in my cars cup holder, but the quarter goes into gum ball machines in the Walmart lobby. Kickass! Whoa - Jawbreakers? I thought to myself, I haven't seen those since "outdoor recess" was part of my daily itinerary. Don't mind if I do.

After relocating the quarter, I bent down to toddler level to purchase this tooth rotting piece of gold. Anyway I almost put the quarter in the wrong machine and thus walked out of there sucking on a "Super Duper Boucey Ball"... like I said, I'd be funnier if I did. Although I'm pretty sure 5/5 Dentists would agree that would have been a better idea.



Side Note: $5,000,000 lawsuit Idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home