Monday, August 20, 2007

Heads Will Roll...

Just found out the Couch and TV Stand purchased at the Brick several weeks ago may not actually be ready for delivery until the first week of October. Now saying "October" makes it sound further away than it really is, BUT that's not the point. I was mislead during the sales process that delivery would be timely when requested, which makes me feel this sale was made with the intent of misrepresentation. Which may have me calling for the persons job... or at least a large (small) cash settlement.

Something tells me this may be one of those times I have to bend over and say "thank you may I have another". But we all know the likelihood of me doing that. Wish me luck, I'll keep you updated. .

6 Comments:

At 1:21 p.m., Blogger Jennifer said...

No surprises coming from The Brick...you know about our experience and it was worse than that...and all we got was a $100 gift card - whoop de doo.

 
At 2:03 p.m., Blogger Greg said...

Problem is, it's by far the only couch that we wanted, from multiple stores we visited. So as I mentioned I may just eat this one... so maybe I'll hold off selling that second couch right away.

 
At 9:44 a.m., Blogger Rob said...

..and a $100 gift card from a store that barely has anything for sale that is $100 is kind of like taking the ceramic dalmation on the Wheel of Fortune prize round...

 
At 9:52 a.m., Blogger Jennifer said...

Yeah...you are totally right...I bought two vases. Who the hell would buy two vases for $100? Thanks Brick.

 
At 4:20 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad you didn't get a "Jimmo" deal...

 
At 9:34 a.m., Blogger Greg said...

The verdict is still out on the "Jimmo" Deal, they've postponed our payment start date.

And I think the good people at RCA have provided me with enough luck in the whole getting screwed department, so perhaps a month wait is my punishment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home