Tuesday, September 18, 2007

You Tube Gem: Robot Chicken

So, I've been checking out "Video's being watched right now" on youtube. For the most part people are retarded and watch some crazy ass shit - but now and then you find a video you would otherwise not have watched and actually enjoy. It started with me watching this video, that someone else at the time had sought out and allowed me to learn about Robot Chicken

In searching for the video again to post here, I find a bonus Godzilla clip for your enjoyment.



Robot Chicken is a sketch show that parodies a number of pop culture conventions using stop motion animation of toys, action figures, dolls, and claymation (usually for special effects) and various other objects, such as tongue depressors.

The video I found after the one above, was this 10 Ten Star Wars clips from RC, that I felt the need to share. I would search others, there are a lot of them. I've been missing them up to this point, and am happy to have found them now. Robot Chicken Rules!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home