Thursday, December 20, 2007

Crazy Facts About Me:

Thanks for the link Rob. Enjoy all:

26

$4275.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth.

53%


Recap:

26 Kids. That would actually be a lot of fun. I'd no doubt take some sneaky shots to the marbles and some bruises, but I could totally take them.

$4,200? Fuck that. It's obviously not selling me off pc by pc on ebay or black market. Pfft, for that money I may as well keep on truck'n.

53% Chance of surviving a Zombie attack. Eh, I'm okay with that one. I don't own any guns which probably hurts my chances greatly, and really, being a Zombie doesn't seem all that bad.

1 Comments:

At 11:16 p.m., Blogger Sara said...

okay, I may only be able to take 16 kids in a fight, but I'm worth $4425 and have a 55% chance of surviving a zombie apocalypse ... nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home